Recycled Material: Plastic Bottle
Other Material: 1. Paint, 2. Green Colored Paper
Tools: 1. Brush, 2. Pencil, 3. Glue, 4. Scissors
Recycled Material: Plastic bottle - Other Material: 1. Paint, 2. Green colored paper - Tools: 1. Brush, 2. Pencil, 3. Glue, 4. Scissors
1. Cut the plastic bottle into two parts. The upper part will be used.
2. Cut a zigzag line along the edge of the upper bottle part.
3. Paint a colored line along the zigzag line as shown.
4. Make a roll out of green colored paper.
5. Put glue on the inside part of the bottleneck.
6. Attach one end of the roll to it.
7. The lower part of the roll can be glued as well.
8. Draw leaves with a pencil on green colored paper.
9. Cut out the leaves.
10. Attach the leaves to the roll.