Recycled Material: A Plastic Bottle
Other Material: Colored Paper, Paint
Tools: Scissors, Brush, Adhesive Tape
Recycled Material: Plastic Bottle - Other Material: 1. Colored Paper, 2. Paint - Tools: 1. Brush, 2. Adhesive Tape. 3. Scissors
1. Cut the bottle in two parts as shown.
2. Cut along the edge of the upper part in a way that you obtain a wavy line.
3. Paint a thin line along the wavy edge.
4. Cut thin strips out of colored paper.
5. Fix the ends of all strips on the bottleneck with adhesive tape.
6. Go with the scissors along the strips to obtain curly strips.